• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

rupay upi transaction failed reason risky

danish

TF Ace
i recived a message from kiwi in whatsapp that do your first scan and pay transaction using your rupay card and get 250cash back . i scan my paytm merchant qr for 250 ruppes but the transaction declined and it was written that bank found this transaction risky i did with my hdfc credit card . it was first time i didnt knewn about this . will my bank close my credit card for this . this was first time and i didnt knew about this.

i recived a message from kiwi in whatsapp that do your first scan and pay transaction using your rupay card and get 250cash back . i scan my paytm merchant qr for 250 ruppes but the transaction declined and it was written that bank found this transaction risky i did with my hdfc credit card . it was first time i didnt knewn about this . will my bank close my credit card for this . this was first time and i didnt knew about this.
Bro bank knows you're transferring to your own paytm merchant ID. Don't try and waste your energy. It'll always fail.

Bro bank knows you're transferring to your own paytm merchant ID. Don't try and waste your energy. It'll always fail.
as it was my first time and the transaction decline too . will bank close my credit card for this . i never did wallets transaction or this type of bank tranfer transaction previously .i saw in videos of you tube that bank closes credit card of the person who use thier credit card for money transfer .

i don't understand why are doing shady stuff?
Even I got the same message, when I used my savings account on kiwi app to send money to my friend.( I didn't get approved for the axis kiwi credit card, because I already have a co branded credit card.)

But what is shady in this?
I wasn't even using my rupay credit card or something. Only my savings account

Even I got the same message, when I used my savings account on kiwi app to send money to my friend.( I didn't get approved for the axis kiwi credit card, because I already have a co branded credit card.)

Nothing to worry and nothing is shady.
They might have placed the automated system to check risky transactions ,so whenever system identifies the said set of transactions ,its autimatically flags the preset messages.

It's coming quite often when I'm trying to do through Flipkart super money

Back