• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Opening Suggestions?

theboogeyman

TF Select
Hi i am switching jobs and have got a annual salary of 42LPA Fixed. My org has tie up with HSBC and Axis, but they have also given option to choose any bank. What are the best offering rn
HSBC am getting normal salary with upgrade to premier if I get 3lpm net. Now it's 2.66-2.7
Axis is Burgundy with normal burgundy features
I was thinking of HDFC too but they said for Infinia doesn't matter if you hold salary account or not eligibility is 2.75 LPM net and even if i provide other bank's statement and open a savings account with them later they can process Infinia.
What's your all take.

Last edited:
did you decide any salary account ?
Yes, talked with HDFC , but they are being a hard ass and i really need some peace in life . Plus hate their UI and UX so didnt opt for it. I wanted Imperia banking but they said as my company doesnt have tie up and all so cant do much.

Anyways my main goal is Infinia, this year my ITR 3 is around 43L so will go to my hometown and apply from there, small branch and easier way to get infinia than this big city bigwits.

On salary account I went with Burgundy as a tie up from my org, using the burgundy dc for bogo and all and getting select ltf so will that for lounge and all.

Upgraded ICICI to wealth by dropping a 2L cheque , so for now icici for primary banking, and axis for salary. HDFC dont want to have banking rltnshp will either have infinia or else stay with atlas and all.

Yes, talked with HDFC , but they are being a hard ass and i really need some peace in life . Plus hate their UI and UX so didnt opt for it. I wanted Imperia banking but they said as my company doesnt have tie up and all so cant do much.

Anyways my main goal is Infinia, this year my ITR 3 is around 43L so will go to my hometown and apply from there, small branch and easier way to get infinia than this big city bigwits.

On salary account I went with Burgundy as a tie up from my org, using the burgundy dc for bogo and all and getting select ltf so will that for lounge and all.

Upgraded ICICI to wealth by dropping a 2L cheque , so for now icici for primary banking, and axis for salary. HDFC dont want to have banking rltnshp will either have infinia or else stay with atlas and all.
What benefit ICICI Wealth gives ?

Hi i am switching jobs and have got a annual salary of 42LPA Fixed. My org has tie up with HSBC and Axis, but they have also given option to choose any bank. What are the best offering rn
HSBC am getting normal salary with upgrade to premier if I get 3lpm net. Now it's 2.66-2.7
Axis is Burgundy with normal burgundy features
I was thinking of HDFC too but they said for Infinia doesn't matter if you hold salary account or not eligibility is 2.75 LPM net and even if i provide other bank's statement and open a savings account with them later they can process Infinia.
What's your all take.
Are you a software developer? If yes, what is your exp and technology.?

any other challenges with hdfc other than UI, UX - I already hold HDFC account and looking to convert into salary acc. checked with RM and got to know that there would be some offers coming in festive seasons, would offer Regalia LTF but the RM didnt said more on infinia, however i asked for a follow-up if she finds anything better before i switch.

Back