• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary account suggestions

rohanrs

TF Buzz
Axis priority salary account or HDFC premium salary account.

Which one is better?

My in hand salary is around 80-90k monthly.

If you can suggest some other bank salary account for my salary bracket i am open to that as well.

Thanks!

Except for ease of getting free premium credit card/debt card are there any other benefit one gets out of having salary account in a particular bank? Does one get better loan rate or easier processing? Easy/preferential access and free bank transfer should be most important.

Except for ease of getting free premium credit card/debt card are there any other benefit one gets out of having salary account in a particular bank? Does one get better loan rate or easier processing? Easy/preferential access and free bank transfer should be most important.
Loan rate of interest is purely based on cibil now rather than which account variant you have. Open the bank account which is closest to your home so u can visit in can of any urgent work.

Yes just free transfers neft, imps and free debit cards dont expect much , ideally dont go into so much details about banking programs or accounts its waste of time and stay away fro RM' s unless u want to get done something through them

Loan rate of interest is purely based on cibil now rather than which account variant you have. Open the bank account which is closest to your home so u can visit in can of any urgent work.

Yes just free transfers neft, imps and free debit cards dont expect much , ideally dont go into so much details about banking programs or accounts its waste of time and stay away fro RM' s unless u want to get done something through them
Agree with the RM part really, I mostly save their number so that I do not pick it up and get bombarded with investment options ... in that way, citibank was better ...citi RM never used to pester me ....the current axis one also has now cooled down after I had a good talk with him on the topic :)

Agree with the RM part really, I mostly save their number so that I do not pick it up and get bombarded with investment options ... in that way, citibank was better ...citi RM never used to pester me ....the current axis one also has now cooled down after I had a good talk with him on the topic :)
Ohh thats good in a way.. Personally i chose bank closest to me. Currently 5 big banks hdfc, icici,sbi ,boi,bob are just 200m from my home. But service wise Sbi is better 😅 then hdfc then ICICI. Bob and boi did not visit as i dont have account.
Private banks only for decent offers ,card offerings above avg mobile banking apps. For loans i prefer psu anytime

I've had ICICI salary a/c for a decade, and they are the best. You can go with them without any second thoughts.

Back