• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Same Shit - New Day at Encalm Hyderabad

Visited it today. Though the new place is bigger but was still overcrowded. Food quality has gone from bad to worse.

Feel like better spend some money to buy food and eat peacefully.

I visited 080 BLR, AMD airport lounge and Encalm at T3 DEL last month ,all 3 crowded with lines in front

While it's true that many people are holding basic cards with lounge access, Rupay Platinum Debit Cards are also a big factor as they're very easy to get from any PSU bank

It would be nice if airport come up with separate more exclusive lounge for Super Premium Cards, but its yet to be seen

P.s. I went into Centurion Lounge at DEL later with a family friend who has Platinum Charge Card, no line ,ample seating ,lovely food ,great view ,courteous staff ,they had a menu + buffet to choose from ,i told the staff chicken tikka at buffet was cold and they brought me a fresh hot plate of tikka at my seat.......Amex should open more of these at other airports as well
I can't get a Plat Charge right now ,too rich for my blood ,but someday......

View attachment 1000092112.jpgView attachment 1000092111.jpg

Attachments

• 1000092113.jpg
    1000092113.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20240219-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20240219-WA0012.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Also ,i used magnus meet and greet at AMD Airport, the Pranam agent not only took me directly to the front of the line for lounge, but once i entered the porter had already saved a seat for me ,
I wanted to tip them generously but they refused to accept and only asked for good review on pranam email id ,i of course wrote a good one but also posted it on google maps AMD Airport reviews as well

Also ,I've a doubt regarding Magnus Lounge Access,

On devaluation paper it says only 10 lounges in india can be accessed via Priority Pass

But people seem to be using Magnus PP for any & every lounge within india ,even taking guests ,

Can anyone explain this ?

I'm scared to used Magnus PP in india ,what if they charge it on my card!

Last edited:
I visited 080 BLR, AMD airport lounge and Encalm at T3 DEL last month ,all 3 crowded with lines in front

While it's true that many people are holding basic cards with lounge access, Rupay Platinum Debit Cards are also a big factor as they're very easy to get from any PSU bank

It would be nice if airport come up with separate more exclusive lounge for Super Premium Cards, but its yet to be seen

P.s. I went into Centurion Lounge at DEL later with a family friend who has Platinum Charge Card, no line ,ample seating ,lovely food ,great view ,courteous staff ,they had a menu + buffet to choose from ,i told the staff chicken tikka at buffet was cold and they brought me a fresh hot plate of tikka at my seat.......Amex should open more of these at other airports as well
I can't get a Plat Charge right now ,too rich for my blood ,but someday......

View attachment 46062View attachment 46063
Centurion lounges also get crowded during busy hours.. but food is definitely way better

plat charge cards might be 1 in every 1000 people
while a avg card with lounge access would be with every 1 in probably 50 people
Way Amex has offered it in last 3-4 months it might be 1 in 10 people. even people spending 500rs monthly have been offered this card by Amex

no way in a country where a very small % of the population travels via flights its is still going to be much more exclusive to have a plat charge over a avg lounge giving card

Back