• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Axis card application

sarathmr

TF Buzz
I applied for axis samsung card today by executive i haven't received the confirmation message or any message from axis. How long will it take when applied offline

The agent visited and took kyc and income documents, after 1 day i received a confirmation message from axis bank. When i checked the application status, it's showing application process on hold
my vistara signature application process on hold too after physical verification on 29th May. Still showing same. I have emailed nodal officer & now waiting for any update.

Kindly update if you application moves ahead.

Application declined.
documents provided are insufficient/inadequate
You got declined message today ?

And if you can share, how much monthly income you showed ?

I also gave 3 month salary slip. I am state government officer & salary 98K/month.

Waiting for update. I will keep expectations low now 😄

You got declined message today ?

And if you can share, how much monthly income you showed ?

I also gave 3 month salary slip. I am state government officer & salary 98K/month.

Waiting for update. I will keep expectations low now 😄
I didn't receive any message i got an email. I showed yearly income of 490000. I gave the executive the last 2 months of my hdfc credit card statement.

I didn't receive any message i got an email. I showed yearly income of 490000. I gave the executive the last 2 months of my hdfc credit card statement.
Thank you for reply brother. I am still waiting for update from their side. It's still on hold from 29th May after physical verification.

Back