• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Consumer Durable on Axis Bank Credit Card EMI upto 16K off

The offer is upto 27.5% cashback. I wanted to know what defines the cashback percentage. Is it product or category or amount or emi duration specific or a mix of these factors?
I think it is the price of the product that you're buying, check the terms and conditions for a better understanding

What exactly do you mean by defining the cashback percentage?
Not every product will have flat 27.5% cashback. Suppose I want to purchase a smartphone, one model might have 5% back while a better model with 15% which brings down price of better model into my budget.

So I would like to know the cashback percentage upfront.

Not every product will have flat 27.5% cashback. Suppose I want to purchase a smartphone, one model might have 5% back while a better model with 15% which brings down price of better model into my budget.

So I would like to know the cashback percentage upfront.
Yes these offers are applicable on selected categories and products, I think you need to visit a store to get a better idea

I don't see any restrictions on type of credit card. So all Axis credit cards and variants are applicable?

I don't see any restrictions on type of credit card. So all Axis credit cards and variants are applicable?
Yes, This offer is valid on all Axis Bank Credit Cards. This offer is not valid on NR and Corporate Credit Cards.

Back