• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings A/Cs - Small Finance Banks

I opened RBL bank, Aspire bank account(its one of the variant in account types) . I am using signature+ debit card. Once I paid with debit card and transaction failed . Immediately I messaged to RM and he handled case so well.

My BM says that the account could get downgraded if I do not maintain balance for 6 continuous months. The customer service says the account will not get downgraded unless expressly done so. I will be able to give you the exact picture only after a few months.

Depends on what are your need
And why u want to open
Could you elaborate? Basically the intent of my thread was to know if there are any variants in the small finance banks which have better (or unique) features compared to their equivalents in non-small finance banks.

For instance, in the HNI segment, Jana Exclusive seems to possess excellent Rupay select benefits, reward point system, and joining bonus (viz. 10K Taj voucher) for a relatively small MAB, making it way more appealing that its peers.

Could you elaborate? Basically the intent of my thread was to know if there are any variants in the small finance banks which have better (or unique) features compared to their equivalents in non-small finance banks.

For instance, in the HNI segment, Jana Exclusive seems to possess excellent Rupay select benefits, reward point system, and joining bonus (viz. 10K Taj voucher) for a relatively small MAB, making it way more appealing that its peers.
You should make rapo with bm if you dealing Hni in small finance bank

They have freezing problem.

For exclusive account if we don't maintain AMB of 3 lakhs, non maintenance charges are applicable?
If you don't maintain AMB, then they will downgrade your account to Regular Savings Accounts and then you will get charged like Regular account. For example, you will be charged for the Rupay Select Debit Card. I called the customer care and confirmed it myself.

Back