• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Aurum Renewal Fee Reversal

Today I spoke with Aurum support as my second year has just started with Aurum. I enjoy watching movies at PVR Insignia and IMAX, Aurum offers discounts for both tickets on BookMyShow is one of the reason I kept Aurum & premium lounge access as well.

I was busy with my work & life, didn’t remember about Aurum card renewal and fees of 9999 + GST got charged on my card and I paid it 12 days back.

I messaged my RM regarding this and he advised me to call them for fee reversal, my last year's spending on Aurum will be around 3-4 lakhs, as I use Infinia and Amex primarily.

I insisted Aurum support only once to give some benefits against fees I have paid or at least offer reward points and Mint+WSJ subscription, they surprisingly said we will reverse your fees for this year. They said it will reflect in 5-7 days on your card. Below is text.

One more surprise is on the SBI Cards portal I saw an offer for a credit limit bump and I got 500,000₹ credit bump 🤩🤩🤩 without documentation.

Customer support seemed so professional to me, once my call was dropped. The SBI Aurum lady called me back within few seconds and every-time they addressed my issues very well. Way better than Axis. Quite surprised by SBI 😍

I love this card, it also gives access to premium lounges & movie benefit is paisa wasool. My overall experience is great with Aurum, besides return rate could be better but that’s okay.

Finally, what I lost here is GST paid on fees to our dear Indian government, and Sitaraman madam 😡 I would have called Aurum support early!

Thanks 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_3748.webp
    IMG_3748.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3724.webp
    IMG_3724.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back