• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card approved, but need to degrade now

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi, I need BPCL card just to claim SBI instant discount offers. But in my office SBI desk was opened for credit cards and I had applied SBI simply click card 15 days before without document, it got applied on CIBIL basis only as that time my CIBIL was 801. They was selling only Simply Click, Simply save and Elite card. So, I applied and got approved now.

After how many days, I can ask SBI to degrade my Simply click card to BPCL card?

What is the process. please suggest.

Hi, I need BPCL card just to claim SBI instant discount offers. But in my office SBI desk was opened for credit cards and I had applied SBI simply click card 15 days before without document, it got applied on CIBIL basis only as that time my CIBIL was 801. They was selling only Simply Click, Simply save and Elite card. So, I applied and got approved now.

After how many days, I can ask SBI to degrade my Simply click card to BPCL card?

What is the process. please suggest.
Instant discount offers is applicable on Simplyclick.

Will use for 3-4 Months and then check.
But, Joining fee need to pay in first statement only.

So, If I degrade to BPCL, Do I need to pay joining fee of BPCL also?

There's a flip/switch card option with SBI. Call the customer care and get it done. For now Flip is not possible to Cashback cards. Works for rest. You will be charged annual fees accordingly or wait out a year and then flip.
My card got approved, but not yet received, it will take 5-7 days as their SMS says. Let it come, if limit is more than one lakh, after 3 Months I will apply for cashback card as well and then after year I will switch Simply click to BPCL.

Back