• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card limit increase offered!

I've been using more than 50% of my limit every month. The limit is almost 70% of my monthly salary. Should I request for manual LE at 6 months as usually banks give 3x of salary or take auto LE ? How's SBI in terms of salary vs limit ?
For Manual LE request SBI will do a hard enquiry.

Manual LE review with SBI depends on your overall total credit exposure. If your total limit across all banks have gone beyond 2X - 2.5X your salary they will most likely decline the request.

So better just take the Auto LE as long as they keep coming, as I said SBI will keep giving you that till ~3L. Once offer stops coming then you can try your luck with Manual LE request.

For Manual LE request SBI will do a hard enquiry.

Manual LE review with SBI depends on your overall total credit exposure. If your total limit across all banks have gone beyond 2X - 2.5X your salary they will most likely decline the request.

So better just take the Auto LE as long as they keep coming, as I said SBI will keep giving you that till ~3L. Once offer stops coming then you can try your luck with Manual LE request.
Ohh damn, it's already 6x of my salary. Total cl from other banks. I guess that's why I got Axis Airtel with 35k limit 😂😂. I think they did check like SBI then.

Ohh damn, it's already 6x of my salary. Total cl from other banks. I guess that's why I got Axis Airtel with 35k limit 😂😂. I think they did check like SBI then.
Don't try manual LE with then. They will decline citing exposure issue. Wait for autoLE.

Being curious, how old is your credit history ? Was Axis airtel your first card with Axis ? If not then merged limit & if it is the first axis card then it was your lucky day when axis smoke pot & nod their head to any thing you ask from them :)

Don't try manual LE with then. They will decline citing exposure issue. Wait for autoLE.

Being curious, how old is your credit history ? Was Axis airtel your first card with Axis ? If not then merged limit & if it is the first axis card then it was your lucky day when axis smoke pot & nod their head to any thing you ask from them :)
Lol. My history is around 7 months. As for axis, I've been trying to get one from them for a long time, had savings priority account since 2.5 years , recently downgraded but didn't get any pre-approved offer. There was glitch in pre-approved for me like many others in this forum. Branch manager as well as pno were of no help. Got axis Ace rejected two times. Still tried Airtel with a spare Airtel sim I had and voilla it got approved 🎉🎉😂. So not a lucky day but result of repeated tries 😂😂

Now waiting for ace pre-approved to come post 3/6 months as now pre-approved section is reset and expected to work correctly.

My first SBI card was the Cashback about one year ago. No prior relationship with them and I was instantly approved for a limit of 2.5 lakhs. I have used it quite it a bit with total of around 4 lakhs spent in the past year. Unfortunately, no limit increase has ever been offered. There used to be an offer to upgrade to Elite and to get an encash loan. My second SBI card is 8 months old BPCL with a limit of only 20k. I had applied for Octane but was only issued a regular BPCL one. No limit increase or upgrade offers either.

SBI is making fun of me everytime. They give me offera for new cards, limit increase. But when I click them, it says "Sorry your request can't be processed at this moment, basis on our internal policies."
My question is if I don't meet their internal policies, who the hell told them to show me those offers.
Two months ago Limit increase offer came, And I could not grab it due to this error.
Today new card offer came, And this one is not opening too. Check the screenshots , I have attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920-212518~2.png
    Screenshot_20230920-212518~2.png
    23 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20230920-212524~2.png
    Screenshot_20230920-212524~2.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 82
SBI is making fun of me everytime. They give me offera for new cards, limit increase. But when I click them, it says "Sorry your request can't be processed at this moment, basis on our internal policies."
My question is if I don't meet their internal policies, who the hell told them to show me those offers.
Two months ago Limit increase offer came, And I could not grab it due to this error.
Today new card offer came, And this one is not opening too. Check the screenshots , I have attached.
Its is known issue. Ignore them. Sometime they do this kind of act while they are on weed. In this organization crazy monkey's 🐒 are running the whole system.

I just checked randomly in sbi card app and surprisingly there was a pre approved CC offer for SIMPLYSAVE Rupay (paid). I checked it and i was thinking whether i should go for it? After going HOME page and again tried it and it showed "
"Sorry your request can't be processed at this moment, basis on our internal policies."
I was like WTH? I signed out and re login and it was there available. Without second thought took the CARD:p

Accepted the offer at 9 am and the CARD started showing in app instantly. I can also see the 16 digit number along witn card expiry and cvv. Still by 3 pm the card is not showing in gpay/paytm/bhim UPI. Used the CC to load a wallet and it got declined.

Assuming that they(public sector) take their own time to enable/dispatch the CC...i'm waiting:sleep:

Sbi offered me with 10k limit.. After 6 months they increased it to 30k..
Last 6 months i spent around 1.5L but no LE.. Applied for LE with my salary (1.3L) they rejected me saying thats the max CL..
I have another card simply clic with 80k limit.. I asked for limit transfer but they rejected that as well stating that they are no longer offered..
I am constantly using this card. And my util ratio is between 50 to 80 percent.. Is this bad for LE ?
Or will it improve chance of LE?

Sbi offered me with 10k limit.. After 6 months they increased it to 30k..
Last 6 months i spent around 1.5L but no LE.. Applied for LE with my salary (1.3L) they rejected me saying thats the max CL..
I have another card simply clic with 80k limit.. I asked for limit transfer but they rejected that as well stating that they are no longer offered..
I am constantly using this card. And my util ratio is between 50 to 80 percent.. Is this bad for LE ?
Or will it improve chance of LE?
Similar situation 😢😢

Back