• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Protection Plan (CPP) forcefully applied?

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi, I had applied for SBI Simplyclick via Agent, and It is approved and got virtual card. But now continuously getting calls from SBI-CPP department, saying calling from Card Protection and You might have opted for CPP.

Agent never told me this and I never opted it. It is forcefully applied on my behalf, will they charge me in credit card statement or there will be other process and I need not worry as they cannot deduct money without my consent?

How do I know if they have applied card protection plan on my SBI Vistara card. I recently got my new card.
But I keep getting calls regarding card protection plan from SBI.
Is there a way to check if CPP is forcefully applied on someone's card ?

How do I know if they have applied card protection plan on my SBI Vistara card. I recently got my new card.
Check your app for unbilled transaction or you can wait for the statement to generate.

you'll be charged for it. and they cannot add it without your consent so keep saying no, after a month or so they'll stop calling

Back