• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CASH BACK CARD APPLICATION

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I have SBI simply click which i get last year in August with 1.75 lk limit

IN September SBI launch Cashback card
as i read some where to wait at least 3 month before apply another credit card
so i apply for cashback card in November end after 3 month completed of my simply click

but the application rejected with in 2 days

I read here for reconsideration of application by sending additional documents
I send an email to SBI for reconsideration of my rejected application and send documents like ITR, simply cick statement and KYC documents
but it also rejected without any proper reason

my CIBIL is 765 and ITR is 9.2lk
i don't have any relationship with SBI bank

now how to get the cashback card ??

I got sbi simply click in June. Applied for cashback card in feb end and got the card without any docs. Wait for 3 months to complete and then apply directly via sprint. if it's still getting rejected, wait for 6 months. Mailing them wont help mostly.

so i apply for cashback card in November end after 3 month completed of my simply click

I send an email to SBI for reconsideration of my rejected application and send documents like ITR, simply cick statement and KYC documents

I had applied SimplyCLICK in August & applied Cashback SBI in December 3rd and both got approved...
You can try applying now, as the three months period is over

I got sbi simply click in June. Applied for cashback card in feb end and got the card without any docs. Wait for 3 months to complete and then apply directly via sprint. if it's still getting rejected, wait for 6 months. Mailing them wont help mostly.
ok let's apply fresh application and see what happen

OK, I applied and got this message immediately upon completion of the process

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process you card application currently due to internal policies.

Anything I can do about this?

OK, I applied and got this message immediately upon completion of the process

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process you card application currently due to internal policies.

Anything I can do about this?
Ok, then you are not be eligible for that card and you can receive this mail after a long time,
Received it today & applied at the end of Nov
😂 LOL for SBICARD

IMG_20230310_210023.jpg

Try again on Sprint and hope it works. I tried after getting rejected twice. Today, I got my card approved on Sprint in 10 minutes with no documents asked. Hope, it works for you as well.

Asking them for reconsideration will get you to nowhere. They will come up with generic internal reasons statement again and again.

Try again on Sprint and hope it works. I tried after getting rejected twice. Today, I got my card approved on Sprint in 10 minutes with no documents asked. Hope, it works for you as well.

Asking them for reconsideration will get you to nowhere. They will come up with generic internal reasons statement again and again.
when-when were your previous attempts. do you have already simplyclick or anyother sbi card?

when-when were your previous attempts. do you have already simplyclick or anyother sbi card?
I applied for SBI Vistara Prime and this is my first card with SBI. My first attempt on Sprint was in October but due to some reasons it couldn't get completed on Sprint and I had to deal with an agent who messed up my application. I came to know it got rejected due to difference in residence and office city. Second time I tried at a mall in December and gave address of my client's office as it is close to home. They didn't even collect the documents and they rejected it due to lack of documents. Tried it today and surprisingly it went through. Only asked for residence address. Even the virtual card is issued.

Last edited:
I applied for SBI Vistara Prime and this is my first card with SBI. My first attempt on Sprint was in October but due to some reasons it couldn't get completed on Sprint and I had to deal with an agent who messed up my application. I came to know it got rejected due to difference in residence and office city. Second time I tried at a mall in December and gave address of my client's office as it is close to home. They didn't even collect the documents and they rejected it due to lack of documents. Tried it today and surprisingly it went through. Only asked for residence address. Even the virtual card is issued.
My residence and office address has nearly 350km+ distance difference; it was never an issue for me while applying via sprint. I got bpcl platinum visa in last year July and cashback card on last week.

Btw. I hold a sbi savings account which is dormant since 3/4years 😅

whats you address pincode?

You tried within 3 months of getting rejected?

First application was in Nov 2022, was rejected straight away.
Then in Feb 2023 I emailed them for reconsideration. They replied internal policies and told me to reapply. I applied again in Feb end and again rejected. Further emails from then , only getting copy pasted replies.
I don't know what's their escalation chain. Some places its NO-PNO-CS Head-RBI Ombudsman.
Some places its mentioned as CS Head-NO-PNO-CEO.
all are giving copy-paste replies

Back