• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cash Back CC

sharu_rat

TF Buzz
Hi everybody,
I have applied for SBI Cash Back CC on 17-08-2024.
Completed the application and shceduled rep visit on 19-08-2024. But nobody visited. 20-08-2024 received call from chennai. Asked to submit salary slip and bank statements.
Submitted the docs to provided email address. Received the call for VKYC. Successfully completed the VKYC and got verification call same day. On 22-08-2024 received a call asking for same docs from same rep. Said already submitted the details. She said card is approved and dispatched. But I haven't received any sms or mail regarding the same. When checked the application status it is showing under review/verification. Actually they approved the card or just lying?. Please give suggestions regarding the same.
Thank u.

My SBI Cash back Card was approved in last week of Aug 2024 and got an SMS on 31st Aug stating it was dispatched on 30th Aug via Blue Dart vide ref no and I'll receive it in 4 working days.

But till date haven't got it, neither the Blue Dart ref no shows any status online and says invalid number.

Customer Care doesn't have any info on the AWB number and want me to wait further.

Is there any way I can use the card for online spends without physical card. I couldn't find anyway I can see the complete card details on SBI Card app. I already have an existing Air India SBI Card. Hence this new card was appearing in app from last week of Aug.

Thanks in advance.

Back