• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CASHBACK CARD application approval

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have other primary card issued by SBI , there are very acute chances of approval or high chance of rejection applying through online portal like SPRINT or CashKaro likes !
Solution: by any chance you hold SBI account with net banking facilities, in such case Insee they are offering almost all cards are prequalified. And getting approval out of those cards on net banking is almost certain and very quick !
Try your luck if interested! 🥂

If you have other primary card issued by SBI , there are very acute chances of approval or high chance of rejection applying through online portal like SPRINT or CashKaro likes !
Solution: by any chance you hold SBI account with net banking facilities, in such case Insee they are offering almost all cards are prequalified. And getting approval out of those cards on net banking is almost certain and very quick !
I have pre qualified banner in sbi net banking.I am waiting for Sbi Cashback to be available in rupay,Then I will apply.I think Sept 6 is the deadline for all banks

I am holding sbi bpcl basic varient for 1 year. I am trying to get cashback card but every time i apply the application is rejecting
If i open savings account, is there any chance for pre-approved offer ?

Try to increase limit by sending income docs . Or else raise closure request from app saying low limit. Ask for match limit
I sent email lat week only asking for LE and told them am salaried and all can share pay slips and all but they declined saying no offer and I should wait for offer message it seems .

Now I am getting this error since the day I applied . Not it’s 3rd day and the error message is still the same . SBI and their epic service! “Dear Customer, Something went wrong while submitting your application. We are re-attempting the submission of your application. Please try after 1 day. (SBICRTRY)” 😄

Hi guys, I was trying to apply for cashback card today. I am at the last page for the application where it asks my consent regarding fees and t&c. But there is another field for auto sweep. The submit button does not gets enable when i deselect auto sweep. Do you know anything about this.

cashback_photo.webp

Do I have to check the box for auto sweep to further proceed. My another question is - can I disable this auto sweep later?

Hi guys, I was trying to apply for cashback card today. I am at the last page for the application where it asks my consent regarding fees and t&c. But there is another field for auto sweep. The submit button does not gets enable when i deselect auto sweep. Do you know anything about this.

View attachment 61648

Do I have to check the box for auto sweep to further proceed. My another question is - can I disable this auto sweep later?
Update: I went ahead and ticked auto sweep and submitted. Virtual Card generated instantly. This is my first experience of getting the card instantly approved and that too from SBI.

I applied through sprint 3 days ago next day got call from sbi that your card is pre approved and we won’t require any documents , the very next day agent come for kyc and was done successfully, then a call came for conforming all the details I entered and conforming mailing adress of card , then a e sign link came I signed it , its been 2 days nothing happened when can I expect the card to ship and the application tracking shows submission pending but customer care says file has been processed forward what can I expect

I applied through sprint 3 days ago next day got call from sbi that your card is pre approved and we won’t require any documents , the very next day agent come for kyc and was done successfully, then a call came for conforming all the details I entered and conforming mailing adress of card , then a e sign link came I signed it , its been 2 days nothing happened when can I expect the card to ship and the application tracking shows submission pending but customer care says file has been processed forward what can I expect
Today I did esign and physical kyc also done few mins ago only . Let's see .

Back