• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card Application

what is the policy of sbi credit card

noo
Say for example, you have an income of 1 lakh pm and your total credit limit’s sanctioned on CCs, personal loans and other loans is more than 1 crore, how can this person service the interest or other obligations on the credit line sanctioned??
This is called over leveraged.
I don’t know what exactly SBI is following for this ratio

I had 4 cards of SBI before, now all cancelled. SBI care is telling me now I cannot apply for an SBI card ever.
Is this true?
Was trying to apply Cashback card.

I applied for SBI CB card, digilocker didn't work after giving the permission multiple times. But, I filled all other details upto professional details and selected KYC slot. Still application shows pending submission :| No one called and no one came in the selected slot to check docs. If I get the card by miracle, I will not activate it. Mainly, I wanted SBI card for amazon/flipkart offers. But, I realized lately that this card is excluded! Another reason is this application process is giving me bad vibes about the company.

I applied for SBI CB card, digilocker didn't work after giving the permission multiple times. But, I filled all other details upto professional details and selected KYC slot. Still application shows pending submission :| No one called and no one came in the selected slot to check docs. If I get the card by miracle, I will not activate it. Mainly, I wanted SBI card for amazon/flipkart offers. But, I realized lately that this card is excluded! Another reason is this application process is giving me bad vibes about the company.
no sometime flipkart offer works for discount as well as cashback also if it remains in pending state for long consider it was rejected my card approved over weekends applied on friday after noon got approval message monday 7 AM 6 month back though.

no sometime flipkart offer works for discount as well as cashback also if it remains in pending state for long consider it was rejected my card approved over weekends applied on friday after noon got approval message monday 7 AM 6 month back though.
Good to know that my application is most likely rejected. I should have just gone for a card like simply click. Anyways, will not be applying for it myself at least for an year, so that i don't impact CiBiL for nothing.

I applied for my MOM on the 26th, completed physical KYC on the 27th, and today card was approved with a limit of 150,000. Will SBI send virtual card details or do I need to wait for the physical card to be delivered?

I applied for my MOM on the 26th, completed physical KYC on the 27th, and today card was approved with a limit of 150,000. Will SBI send virtual card details or do I need to wait for the physical card to be delivered?
they send link to check virtual card details. Copy card details when you open coz link will expire right after.

Can the profession be altered or manipulated? They won't ask for any proofs of income or say Company details? Pls share your experience as my application was also rejected and intend on applying again.
Its always Random , they may call to verify the details which they do in most of the cases or may even go to IPV.

In my case received 2-3 calls for verification and it was approved.

Back