• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card Guidance

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for SBI CC for the upcoming sale. I read multiple threads here, and found out that if you use CB card for instant discount purchase, the 5% reward will be deducted in future. My question is can we really use CB card during the Amazon sale to get 10% Instant discount? Has anyone done that in past? Does Amazon apply 10% instant discount for CB Card? I am okay if they deduct the 5% CB later on. I do not want to get an SBI Core CC just for sale.

Solution
My question is can we really use CB card during the Amazon sale to get 10% Instant discount?
No, it won't work. It will not get counted towards 10%.
Has anyone done that in past?
Multiple times
Does Amazon apply 10% instant discount for CB Card?
No
I am okay if they deduct the 5% CB later on. I do not want to get an SBI Core CC just for sale.
You will get 5% initially and then SBI will take 5% back.

You are left with nothing instead you paid 100% amount.
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for SBI CC for the upcoming sale. I read multiple threads here, and found out that if you use CB card for instant discount purchase, the 5% reward will be deducted in future. My question is can we really use CB card during the Amazon sale to get 10% Instant discount? Has anyone done that in past? Does Amazon apply 10% instant discount for CB Card? I am okay if they deduct the 5% CB later on. I do not want to get an SBI Core CC just for sale.
That was when they launched the card, nowadays the card is mostly excluded, even though you get , SBI will deduct it later

My question is can we really use CB card during the Amazon sale to get 10% Instant discount?
No, it won't work. It will not get counted towards 10%.
Has anyone done that in past?
Multiple times
Does Amazon apply 10% instant discount for CB Card?
No
I am okay if they deduct the 5% CB later on. I do not want to get an SBI Core CC just for sale.
You will get 5% initially and then SBI will take 5% back.

You are left with nothing instead you paid 100% amount.

Solution
Back