• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card

Will sbi cashback card give cb on booking train ticket via goibibo??
You can buy discounted g v of MakeMyTrip & cleartrip from Amazon Itself and you can also buy Amazon Pay Voucher from Amazon all these options will earn you 5% cashback+ discount on vouchers. You can directly book train tickets on Amazon through Amazon Pay GVs and in addition it will save you railway surcharge of 1%+GST charged on direct card payment. Though I have always used Amazon through GV for train booking but not used MMT and cleartrip for train booking if going for these please try with small amount vouchers first.

You can buy discounted g v of MakeMyTrip & cleartrip from Amazon Itself and you can also buy Amazon Pay Voucher from Amazon all these options will earn you 5% cashback+ discount on vouchers. You can directly book train tickets on Amazon through Amazon Pay GVs and in addition it will save you railway surcharge of 1%+GST charged on direct card payment. Though I have always used Amazon through GV for train booking but not used MMT and cleartrip for train booking if going for these please try with small amount vouchers first.
i thought SBI have stopped giving cash back on gvs

Refer this thread and consolidate all the available information in the online excel file. This will benefit everyone.

Back