• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback card instant discount

KGSIPO

TF Select
Flipkart is showing instant discount of 3000 for SBI Credit cards for air conditioner.If I use the SBI cashback card, will I get the 5% cash back apart from instant discount.

Flipkart is showing instant discount of 3000 for SBI Credit cards for air conditioner.If I use the SBI cashback card, will I get the 5% cash back apart from instant discount.
Flipkart sometimes shows instant discount even for cashback cards. So if you are getting instant discount then take it as you will get 5% cashback as well.

You will not get instant discount with cashback card, but there is a big fish than cashback alone.

Most of the time they do deduct according to their TnC, which state that "reward points will be forfeited for all transactions done during the offer period". In case you don't have points, don't worry SBI got you. They will deduct equivalent cash and put you in negative.

Yes, they can even deduct them after one year

Also there have been cases where they accidently deducted more cash/points. So, it's better if you write it down somewhere.

Ps: RBI turns a blind eye when it comes to SBI, so good luck if you have any future plans.

IMG_20230127_175817.webp

Back