• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI cashback card is not working in the Apple site

Justkool

TF Buzz
Sbi Cashback Credit card Transactions are not working on Apple products purchase. OTP is not coming as SMS or in Email. But when I tried with another Sbi card like IRCTC SBI card working fine and got OTP both in SMS and email.
SBI cashback credit card works with other merchants without any problem. SBI cashback card plays a tricky game, so customers will not get 5% cashback from High-value Apple products.
If you hold SBI cashback Card then please confirm whether it is working or not. Thank You.

It could be an intermittent problem with the servers. Just change your transaction limits in the Sbi card app. This should rule out any problems with OTP and server issues. Also, switch your phone to airplane mode and connect to the mobile network again.

Also, go through the terms and conditions of the site where you are trying to make the transaction. Maybe they have already excluded SBI cashback card from transactions on the Apple site. This exclusion seems to be a major problem with regard to SBI cashback and paytm cards these days.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Sbi Cashback Credit card Transactions are not working on Apple products purchase. OTP is not coming as SMS or in Email. But when I tried with another Sbi card like IRCTC SBI card working fine and got OTP both in SMS and email.
I have experienced the same today. OTP is not coming in SBI Cashback card in Apple website. Tried all possible ways
Has the issue been resolved now or still it doesn't work? I faced the same thing with Adidas India website.

Back