• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card is still offering 5% cashback on Gyftr

in this case they won't touch instant discount right? we can lose cashback only if any revisions they do.
The same happened when last year Cashback SBI is giving Instant discount in Amazon Great India Festival Sale.

Also Check Tncs of the flipkart offer.

If tncs Mentioned on Product Page include this line or similar Wordings:-

Cashback SBI is excluded from discount then SBI can do anything.

Nothing was mentioned about CB card exclusion . I am looking for instant discount only. I got both instant discount and CB for that order.
I Hope they don't reverse instant discount even though nothing was mentioned in TnC but i don't trust sbi.
Keep Screen Recording with you.

From Flipkart Home Page to Product page and then Tncs Applicable to that particular Product

If I purchase amazon shopping voucher from amazon site then I will receive 5% cashback in sbi cashback card ?
Buy Amazon gv purchase from here on this website and use for Shopping, Utility, Mobile recharge, Insurance/LIC payment etc and get 5% cashback on Amazon cashback credit card -

Total you can buy 1 lakh Amazon gv and get full Rs5000 cashback per billing cycle on SBI Cashback credit card.

Back