• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback CC approved but not received

AshCCtech

TF Buzz
I recently applied for the SBI Cashback credit card through www.cashkaro.com (Flat rs 1200 CK rewards on offer). Completed the application process on SBI Sprint website. Completed the E-kyc and Doc sign (received email), but CC not received since 2 weeks.

Checked the SBI credit card application tracker with the Application #, but it shows "You have entered incorrect application number". Tried tracking application using Name & Mob no., it shows " Please contact System administrator".

I feel the intermediary Quess Corp ppl have messed up the process.
Any suggestions?

why did you assume it's approved when you didnt get approval message
CIBIL: 740 and SALARY=12LPA.
No prior SBI CCs.
Plus, the intermediary agent was calling me so many times to complete the KYC and provide income proofs as if they were going to give me the card instantly.

CIBIL: 740 and SALARY=12LPA.
No prior SBI CCs.
Plus, the intermediary agent was calling me so many times to complete the KYC and provide income proofs as if they were going to give me the card instantly.
Dude, welcome to the SBI's world of uncertainty.
You are not approved until you are approved. Never assume anything when SBI is involved.

since u tried in cashkaro it will be processed soon
21days is long time
Finally, after sending them multiple emails everyday, they replied.
"Rejected" due to mismatch of data.

I guess, the intermediary (Quess Corp) after taking my income proofs reported the wrong monthly income. I saw the amount in application was incorrect. I thought SBICards is "sarkari" enough to let this difference between ignored. But not anymore.

I guess, the intermediary (Quess Corp) after taking my income proofs reported the wrong monthly income. I saw the amount in application was incorrect. I thought SBICards is "sarkari" enough to let this difference between ignored. But not anymore.
Are they reconsidering your Application?

Catch the quess corp Culprit
Ask for application copy from sbi

Over-leverages issue

Try offline way
Overleverage is not the issue here. Already closed some unused cards recently. While applying I faced technical difficulties before completing all the steps I was displayed unable to process but a Cibil Hit was done instantly. Let's see I send my documents with the email if they reconsider or not. After how many days I can reapply?

Overleverage is not the issue here. While applying I faced technical difficulties before completing all the steps I was displayed unable to process but a Cibil Hit was done instantly. Let's see I send my documents with the email if they reconsider or not. After how many days I can reapply?
Instantly with another mob. no, but not recommend. Wait atleast 1-2 month

Back