• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Status of SBI Cashback CC application

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

I applied for SBI Cashback CC on 20th and the application number was generated and got a message that your application is being processed with tentative credit limit between Rs 2Lakh - 3 Lakh, subject to verification of your application.
And i received a message with link to track the application, but every time i track i get the same thing on the screen as shown in image below.

I did the authentication using DigiLocker, not sure if something is pending from my end or not.

Any idea about this..?

1687515841851.png

Thanks

Reactions: Rkr
That is not an option for us, it depends upon sbi what they want. If the application go through this 1Rs bank verf, you will get the card instantly. Else vkyc and numerous verf calls. Use netbanking(not upi) for verf
I did one rupee bank verification but my card is not approved yet. just got application number and it says to wait 12 to 24 hours. Will I get the card ?

Anybody answer here, what next to me?
Pre
. Same current/permanent and adhar address
. Already has simply click sbi

1.While applying, took the digi locker authentication and sms comes to successfully applied and tentative limit provided with subject to verification with tracking number

2.. Sidewise VKYC shown on application page, no bank authentication ask to me, already completed and vkyc hardly takes 1 minute by capturing pan and pic

3. On tracking, application still shows pending with ekyc details ans ask to schedule a appointment
I'm also in the same boat right now! I applied for the card, used DigiLocker for authentication, and received an SMS saying my application was successful with a tentative limit. VKYC was also completed quickly by capturing my PAN and picture, but now my application status shows 'pending with eKYC details' and is asking to schedule an appointment. Could anyone please share your experience after this step? What happens next?

after this I got a 2-3 calls. 1st one is major where first verification done and more details are filled like company detail etc and it will be sent to your mail where you need to esign that filled document with all data (by you which is taken on application and by the person). Better keep Stay on call with the person and read every detail before you esign. I made 2-3 things recorrected evertime. example spell mistake in company name even I say single character with them etc. After this your application is complete. Then 1-2 verfication call and then it takes 1-2 more day after this. After card approved or delivered. you will get one more call for card protection buy, you can simply say no to them

after this I got a 2-3 calls. 1st one is major where first verification done and more details are filled like company detail etc and it will be sent to your mail where you need to esign that filled document with all data (by you which is taken on application and by the person). Better keep Stay on call with the person and read every detail before you esign. I made 2-3 things recorrected evertime. example spell mistake in company name even I say single character with them etc. After this your application is complete. Then 1-2 verfication call and then it takes 1-2 more day after this. After card approved or delivered. you will get one more call for card protection buy, you can simply say no to them
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm at the same stage now, and your detailed explanation really helps. I’ll make sure to stay on the call during the eSign process and double-check all the details. Good tip about correcting errors right away, like spellings. I'll be on the lookout for the verification calls and card protection offer afterward. Thanks again for the heads-up!

Back