• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI cashback credit card approved today

Shubham Yadav

TF Prestige
Today i applied SBI cashback credit card through sprint and its approved got limit 37000. Earlier i applied simply click through sprint (26 June 2022) and got limit 20000. This is my second SBI card after three month. However limit is not merged its separated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-171238.png
    Screenshot_20220928-171238.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220928-170931.png
    Screenshot_20220928-170931.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 48
I was under the impression it was difficult to get this card for prior SBI card holders and the process was delayed and then people were getting rejected so I did not apply for it.
After reading this thread I went to SBI Sprint and applied for this card and it was approved then and there.
So far the experience with SBI application process for both the cards has been right next to Amex.

I was not asked for any income documents when I applied for the first card so the limit was very low, and now the limit for this card is unbelievably low, 21,000.
Any pointers to get the limit increased with income docs? Got the first card 3 months ago.
Dont want to transfer the limit as it is too low for the first card also.

PS- Thanks for the thread.

I was under the impression it was difficult to get this card for prior SBI card holders and the process was delayed and then people were getting rejected so I did not apply for it.
After reading this thread I went to SBI Sprint and applied for this card and it was approved then and there.
So far the experience with SBI application process for both the cards has been right next to Amex.

I was not asked for any income documents when I applied for the first card so the limit was very low, and now the limit for this card is unbelievably low, 21,000.
Any pointers to get the limit increased with income docs? Got the first card 3 months ago.
Dont want to transfer the limit as it is too low for the first card also.

PS- Thanks for the thread.
What's your another SBI card limit?

Back