• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback through Netbanking Failed

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I applied SBI Cashback credit card using SBI netbanking on 17th July.
After filling all the details and putting otp, the form submission failed and the screen is showing below message for last 10 days.They have already done 1 hard enquiry on my cibil on 19th July.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 8.40.36 PM.webp

Hi,

After filling all the details and putting otp, the form submission failed and the screen is showing below message for last 10 days.They have already done 1 hard enquiry on my cibil on 19th July.

View attachment 62966
Same f**king thing happened with me. Mailed them multiple times but no resolution so far. And there's an enquiry in CIBIL too.

Hi,

View attachment 62966
You should have applied via sprint using someone's referral code. You both will get 500rs amazon voucher if you apply with a referral code.

Hi,

View attachment 62966
bhai first attempt jab kra tha, to next day bhi yahi message tha samne apke, matlab every day for last 10 days same error aaya, ya fir resume krne ka mauka mila application ko ?

Hi,

View attachment 62966
I faced same situation.but hard enquiry means your application is already submitted .Just dm them in twitter they will give you the application if that you can track.
I have also recieved my application id from Twitter. Next day they sent link for video kyc , verification was due today but have not recieved any call.
Let's see.

Hi,

View attachment 62966
Lots of issues are happening. I myself had applied and got stuck. No revert back from them even from their customer care as well.

I faced same situation.but hard enquiry means your application is already submitted .Just dm them in twitter they will give you the application if that you can track.
I have also recieved my application id from Twitter. Next day they sent link for video kyc , verification was due today but have not recieved any call.
Let's see.
What did you send them in dm to get the application number?

Back