• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback through Netbanking Failed

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I applied SBI Cashback credit card using SBI netbanking on 17th July.
After filling all the details and putting otp, the form submission failed and the screen is showing below message for last 10 days.They have already done 1 hard enquiry on my cibil on 19th July.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 8.40.36 PM.webp

SBI cancelled my application stop request directly without asking me 😂, after some time got a call from the SBI agent and he said he will be coming for kyc verification today, seems SBI wanted to give me the cashback card by any means 😂 😂 😂.

Will take it now and as suggested will transfer the CL if the limit given on CB card is less.
Update:
Offline kyc done
Card got generated instantly
Limit offered is 20K
Called customer care to transfer the limit they said it will be done after 3 months wtf.

Though I am not sure if my CL will get reduced by SBI later on as per there quarterly review.

Should I transfer the limit back to Simply Click card? Or keep it 50:50, currently it's 80:20 ratio
There is no use of SBI Cashback card after 1L spend provided you spent on 5% category merchants. So you can minimize the CL on Cashback card.

Back