• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback vs Simply click credit card

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi,

I want SBI credit card LTF.
Approached SBI branch which has tie up with my Company, Told them If I open premium salary account, will you give LTF card at least basic Simply click. They refused 😅. There is no such criteria in SBI for LTF card, they said.
Went to another branch near to my home, they said the same.

I have ICICI Amazon, Axis MyZone and still want one SBI credit card with me as we gets online offer for SBI Card. And I am ready to pay annual fee now.

Which should I choose,
1) SBI Simply click (590 Rs fee)
2) SBI Cashback card (1180 Rs fee).

I like Cashback card and I am ready to pay Rs. 1180 annual fee, but my fear is

When there is SBI card offer of 10% instant discount, will get that 10% instant discount or only 5% cashback on Amazon, flipkart or other sites?

Because ICICI Amazon does not give 10% instant discount.

I visited SBI branch credit card representative, She said they don't have Cashback card in their catalogue, so it is available online only, and for Simply click, Salary slip of three months or Existing credit card statement will be sufficient to apply card.

Please suggest else I will go with Simply click.

Hi,

I want SBI credit card LTF.
Approached SBI branch which has tie up with my Company, Told them If I open premium salary account, will you give LTF card at least basic Simply click. They refused 😅. There is no such criteria in SBI for LTF card, they said.
Went to another branch near to my home, they said the same.

I have ICICI Amazon, Axis MyZone and still want one SBI credit card with me as we gets online offer for SBI Card. And I am ready to pay annual fee now.

Which should I choose,
1) SBI Simply click (590 Rs fee)
2) SBI Cashback card (1180 Rs fee).

I like Cashback card and I am ready to pay Rs. 1180 annual fee, but my fear is

When there is SBI card offer of 10% instant discount, will get that 10% instant discount or only 5% cashback on Amazon, flipkart or other sites?

Because ICICI Amazon does not give 10% instant discount.

I visited SBI branch credit card representative, She said they don't have Cashback card in their catalogue, so it is available online only, and for Simply click, Salary slip of three months or Existing credit card statement will be sufficient to apply card.

Please suggest else I will go with Simply click.
For cashback only 5% cashback no instant discount. In recent sales on flipkart and amazon they excluded cashback card. May be in future sales they start providing 5% instant discount with 5% cashback.

Oh, then better to go with Simply click because can't take risk with SBI 😅.
SBI cashback is going to be better because it is a merchant independent card

I bought a phone during this sale when HDFC cards had instant discount on flopkart and SBI cashback with it's flat 5% was just 500 short compared to HDFC instant discount (excluding card reward rate)

Phone was around 30k

Back