• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club Vistara Prime rejected 4 times in a row

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 2 SBI CCs presently - SC (33k limit), CB (1.7L limit)

As per my knowledge one can hold 3 SBI cards, so I went ahead and applied for SBI Club Vistara Prime card on sprint website.
First applied on 1st Feb, went ahead with details and then on KYC page showed me other cards based on spending limit.
Didn't go ahead with application as I am primarily looking for Vistara card.

So waited for few months, then applied again on 1st July, and still it shows me other cards based on Spending limit.

Cibil - 782
Enquiries in last 6 months - 12 (6 in last 3)

I'm actually looking forward to get Vistara Silver membership which comes complimentary with SBI CV Prime card.
Also, I already have 3 Axis cards, so can't really go for Axis CV Signature.

What should be way forward?

may be fresh applicants can get vistara prime credit card. not the existing customer, I have life time free yatra credit card closed yesterday to apply vistara prime in later time.
wasted 2 cibil enquiries due to worst sbi sprint application which is offering simpliy click card instead of applied credit card. Planning to apply offline after few months for vistara prime.

My request for SBI Vistara Prime Card has now been rejected for the 3rd time in a row.

Currently hold Cashback card with 1.8L credit limit

First applied in February, rejected.
Tried again in June, rejected.
Tried for 3rd time in September, again rejected.

Last 3 months hard credit inquiries - 5
Last 6 months hard credit inquiries - 12
CIBIL - 778
Overall, credit age - 3.2 years

Last edited:
Update:

Rejected for 4th time. (same reason, internal policy)

Total Active Cards: 14
SBI Cards: 0
Last 3 months hard credit inquiries - 1
Last 6 months hard credit inquiries - 6
CIBIL - 779
Overall credit age - 3 yrs 5 months

Update:

Rejected for 4th time. (same reason, internal policy)

Total Active Cards: 14
SBI Cards: 0
Last 3 months hard credit inquiries - 1
Last 6 months hard credit inquiries - 6
CIBIL - 779
Overall credit age - 3 yrs 5 month
My office colleague had same issue. He was holding SBI cashback card & his Visrata Prime application was denied twice. Reached out to SBI card Head of our zone & he asked him to close cashback if you wish to have vistara prime.

He refused to go ahead with closure as cashback card was more important for him as vistara has limited connectivity here.

My office colleague had same issue. He was holding SBI cashback card & his Visrata Prime application was denied twice. Reached out to SBI card Head of our zone & he asked him to close cashback if you wish to have vistara prime.

He refused to go ahead with closure as cashback card was more important for him as vistara has limited connectivity here.
Naah, one have both CashBack and SBI Vistara Prime, my dad is having both the credit cards.

I have an SBI Cashback card since 2022, and I recently (in the past 1 month) got a new SBI Vistara Prime card by applying online through sprint, so it is possible to have both cards.

Application went smoothly, I applied in the evening, card was available on SBI card homepage after logging in by the next morning. Physical card delivery took around 3 days. I did not have to upload any documents, nor was there a VKYC. Only 1 rupee credit and debit from a bank account.

Application went smoothly, I applied in the evening, card was available on SBI card homepage after logging in by the next morning. Physical card delivery took around 3 days. I did not have to upload any documents, nor was there a VKYC. Only 1 rupee credit and debit from a bank account.
What was the limit provided to you separate limit or it was cut from your existing SBI Card ?

Back