• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit card application on hold

dineshweb

TF Buzz
2 days back I have applied for the SBI cashback card from sprint portal, yesterday I've completed vkyc and the verification team called for the details verification In that there is a mismatch in the office address. while applying from the sprint portal it didn't ask me for office address since my company name didn't come in the suggestion box. Only the name has been entered , Now Both my current address and office address is same as my home address. But in my payslip there is a different address for my office. So my application is on Hold due to address mismatch.

The verification team said if any other team called for final verification they said to say that my current address is my office address and i'm staying in the office and if suppose they asked for home/aadhar address give one of your relative's address.

My question is, is there a way legally by mailing any customer support or grievance address to change my office address in the application ??

The verification team said if any other team called for final verification they said to say that my current address is my office address and i'm staying in the office and if suppose they asked for home/aadhar address give one of your relative's address.

My question is, is there a way legally by mailing any customer support or grievance address to change my office address in the application ??
🤣 just go on say the lies, because you already might have cibil enquiry. After card approval you can update the correct details.*

If you mail to nodal or gri..., they will simply will say not possible or apply freshly or even rejection.

2 days back I have applied for the SBI cashback card from sprint portal, yesterday I've completed vkyc and the verification team called for the details verification In that there is a mismatch in the office address. while applying from the sprint portal it didn't ask me for office address since my company name didn't come in the suggestion box. Only the name has been entered , Now Both my current address and office address is same as my home address. But in my payslip there is a different address for my office. So my application is on Hold due to address mismatch.

Simple, don’t furnish payslip, & tell them your current communication address, home address & office address are same, make sure the address you’re giving is same as adhaar address !!
If you tell them your relative address is your home address they will ask for address proof, failing which they will decline the application.

Back