• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through HDFC Bill Pay Failure

Ayushpaul7

TF Buzz
Hi,

Today,I was clearing out my Credit Card payments for the month of June using HDFC BillPay and Platinum Debit Card.
I paid for AMEX and Axis Credit Cards and it got reflected as Biller Status Success in the Bill Pay Portal.
But when I tried SBI it failed twice.. On trying again I noticed that the Max permissible amount is less than the actual bill amount. (Refer to the screenshot below).

Does anyone has an idea why it is showing like this and should I try paying something under this amount and check?

1720264353330.png

Hi,

Today,I was clearing out my Credit Card payments for the month of June using HDFC BillPay and Platinum Debit Card.
I paid for AMEX and Axis Credit Cards and it got reflected as Biller Status Success in the Bill Pay Portal.
But when I tried SBI it failed twice.. On trying again I noticed that the Max permissible amount is less than the actual bill amount. (Refer to the screenshot below).

Does anyone has an idea why it is showing like this and should I try paying something under this amount and check?

View attachment 59985
That will not be the case
I paid amex 1 rupee extra and got credited within minutes sms from AmEx

Back