• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

don123

TF Buzz
I had applied for the sbi credit but today I received the message in WhatsApp that credit limit of credit card is 40k(tentative).

Will I get 40k limit in my sbi card if approved?

I have other cards with more than 2L+ limit .
So what should I do any idea?

don123

TF Buzz
I had applied for the sbi credit but today I received the message in WhatsApp that credit limit of credit card is 40k(tentative).

@tajo any idea?

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI offer as low as 10k limit. Wait for final approval for the card. You can't enhance the limit for first 6 months, you need to wait for that period.

Tejo

TF Legend

You will get the limit what they mention or low ...

Not high.

If you have other bank cards with high limit then the bank's like SBI, hdfc, axis. ..... will not provide or give high limit to you unless you are hardcore customer of the bank.

don123

TF Buzz
You will get the limit what they mention or low ...

Not high.

If you have other bank cards with high limit then the bank's like SBI, hdfc, axis. ..... will not provide or give high limit to you unless you are hardcore customer of the bank.
If I send the other bank cc statement then will they increase limit?

If not will this effect my cibil score because of low limit credit card and in cibil I already have high limit cc?