• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit card for credit card bill payment

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI gives 0.25% for paying credit card bills. The maximum per transaction amount is 10k and maximum limit is 1 lakh per month.

-Works on paying Axis credit card using Axis mobile “pay my dues button”.
- Works on Cheq

Last edited:

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI gives 0.25% for paying credit card bills. The maximum per transaction amount is 10k and maximum limit is 1 lakh per month.

Works on paying Axis credit card using Axis mobile “pay my dues button”.
Already mentioned in cheq thread but good to have a separate thread.

Gives cashback in cheq as well. Tried with sbi classic dc and intouch dc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_104027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_104027_Chrome.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 105

Jeba M

TF Select
Yes it's working with Mobikwik, Paytm, Payzapp and freecharge. Maximum threshold reward points per transaction is 100 that means for a transaction amount of Rs.10,000/-. we can split our transaction while paying the CC bill I.e. A Rs.30,000 CC bill can be paid in three different transactions and get 300 reward points/Rs.75/-. Maximum cashback per month is capped for Rs.250/-

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes it's working with Mobikwik, Paytm, Payzapp and freecharge. Maximum threshold reward points per transaction is 100 that means for a transaction amount of Rs.10,000/-. we can split our transaction while paying the CC bill I.e. A Rs.30,000 CC bill can be paid in three different transactions and get 300 reward points/Rs.75/-. Maximum cashback per month is capped for Rs.250/-
Which sbi dc you currently have?

Strange

TF Legend
Already mentioned in cheq thread but good to have a separate thread.

Gives cashback in cheq as well. Tried with sbi classic dc and intouch dc.
So you have two debit cards in your account? If yes then are you getting total 2000 rewards points for both Debit cards?