• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI ELITE LTF

eswaranadasu

TF Select
Can I get sbi elite as ltf ?
How should I apply for SBI ELITE ?
Case 1 :- For me I currently hold sbi simply save Rupay and sbi bpcl octane credit card with limit of 1.3L
Using it for past 3 years

Case 2 :- For my mother holds sbi SIMPLY SAVE AND SBI simply click credit card with limit of 1.5L
I received many calls for pre approved offer for elite credit card as PAID CARD but ignored in past

Who can get SBI ELITE CREDIT CARD as LTF ?
How should I get it ?

Case 1 :- For me I currently hold sbi simply save Rupay and sbi bpcl octane credit card with limit of 1.3L

Case 2 :- For my mother holds sbi SIMPLY SAVE AND SBI simply click credit card with limit of 1.5L
I received many calls for pre approved offer for elite credit card as PAID CARD but ignored in past

How should I get it ?
I highly doubt they will give it LTF

How should I get it ?
Heading to theek se dal dete.

Apko LTF nahi milega ab 🤣🤣

How should I get it ?
AFAIK they rarely give SBI ELITE LTF, I got a fee reversal though after first year of use by threatening them of closing the card. I did pay the joining fees though. There are very few pros to this card though. I have switched mine to rupay since the renewal fee was waived off but I will close mine next year.

There's thread on how to make Sbi Card LTF, check it out

But the gist of it is that you can try and make some basic cards LTF by placing a closure request and then negotiating with retention team, but rarely works for premium cards like prime and elite

Can't be given LTF or transformed by threatening... Done that closed the same card

They can only set LTF for cards with less than Rs1000 fees eg simply click, cashback etc or you are from IIT/IIM

Old member here... First one here to show the TF members that LTF is possible even for SBI Cards, thread was deleted just cause Admin at that time was scared to show that to public :cool:

Can't be given LTF or transformed by threatening... Done that closed the same card

They can only set LTF for cards with less than Rs1000 fees eg simply click, cashback etc or you are from IIT/IIM

Old member here... First one here to show the TF members that LTF is possible even for SBI Cards, thread was deleted just cause Admin at that time was scared to show that to public :cool:
Thanks for the input,
I've got a premium SBI card that gives me a unique benefit well worth it's fee,
I've been itching to place a closure request and try my luck, but will now err on the side of caution

You can try placing a closure request. Once retention team calls, you can give the reasons such as I am not getting enough out of the card due to fees and other banks are offering such and such cards for very low fee or LTF, so I see no reason to keep this card. Try to bring them to some negotiating position. Highly unlikely they'll convert the card to LTF, but what's the harm in trying
If you have good spends, they can consider waiving current year fees. Good luck and keep posting updates here, if any.

Back