• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI EMI cancellation RELATED

FINOKAKA

TF Select
Hello i purchased ac via flipkart on 10th april transaction done via my sbi credit card i choose no cost emi option then 12th april i cancelled my order but the flopkart issued me refund 18th april my sbi card bill generated 15th april & convert to emi now when i call customers care fr cancellation they told me 3% foreclosure charges.. I want help how to get free cancellation without charges anyone know? Plz tell me let me know

Hello i purchased ac via flipkart on 10th april transaction done via my sbi credit card i choose no cost emi option then 12th april i cancelled my order but the flopkart issued me refund 18th april my sbi card bill generated 15th april & convert to emi now when i call customers care fr cancellation they told me 3% foreclosure charges.. I want help how to get free cancellation without charges anyone know? Plz tell me let me know
3% foreclosure charges that new even i cancelled a order in October 2022 through sbi card and they didn't charge me anytime, if you have the app complain through that or email them again saying why would i pay for cancellation of emi cause the cs you had a word with miss understood what you try to convey, cause 3% foreclosure charges isn't applicable on cancellation of order through merchant side by from client/user side they could be chargers

Back