• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI FYF SimplySave Rupay cc

drshivam

TF Buzz
Just received this email from SBI Cards, they're offering Simplysave Rupay CC for FYF.
I've been using SBI cashback since June 24 and it was my first Sbi CC, I was actually waiting for SBI to launch SimplyClick on rupay variant to apply for that, as I have read here on TFC that SimplyClick is much better than Simplysave.
Should I Take SimplySave Rupay FYF or wait for them to offer it LTF(I don't think SBI offers pre-approved LTF, Correct me if I'm wrong.) or wait for SBI to launch SimplyClick on rupay netowk?
P.S.-I also don't have any SBI cc other than Cashback to avail benefits of Amazon GIF. IMG_20240918_151336.webp

I think they have given you a split base Rupay card offer. Click on Get Upi card and check they might ask you to split your limit it needs a minimum 15K limit on the SS card.
For Online SC is best and SBI doesn't give LTF pre-approved offers max 1st year free. But it is very easy to get the AF reversal if you don't meet the spend criteria.

Just received this email from SBI Cards, they're offering Simplysave Rupay CC for FYF.
I've been using SBI cashback since June 24 and it was my first Sbi CC, I was actually waiting for SBI to launch SimplyClick on rupay variant to apply for that, as I have read here on TFC that SimplyClick is much better than Simplysave.
Should I Take SimplySave Rupay FYF or wait for them to offer it LTF(I don't think SBI offers pre-approved LTF, Correct me if I'm wrong.) or wait for SBI to launch SimplyClick on rupay netowk?
P.S.-I also don't have any SBI cc other than Cashback to avail benefits of Amazon GIF.View attachment 69246

I think they have given you a split base Rupay card offer. Click on Get Upi card and check they might ask you to split your limit it needs a minimum 15K limit on the SS card.
For Online SC is best and SBI doesn't give LTF pre-approved offers max 1st year free. But it is very easy to get the AF reversal if you don't meet the spend criteria.
I already have sbi Cashback for my all online purchases, I was just thinking to get 1 sbi card to shop in sales and was waiting to take SimplyClick rupay when it launches. I think Even sbi Bpcl is better than Simplysave. Should I wait to get pre-approved FYF for bpcl rupay?

Now that I checked it's asking me to split my limit b/w cb and the other card I'm willing to take.
Can I apply freshly for a card with sprint. And then avail this FYF offer on SimplySave? Will I still have to split my limit? Or will the new card get limit additional to 151K of cb

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-18-19-11-47-323_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-18-19-11-47-323_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.webp
    56 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Now that I checked it's asking me to split my limit b/w cb and the other card I'm willing to take.
Can I apply freshly for a card with sprint. And then avail this FYF offer on SimplySave?
No
Will I still have to split my limit?
From Split you will get new card with new Limit.
Or will the new card get limit additional to 151K of cb
New card which will be chargeable no FYF

I already have sbi Cashback for my all online purchases, I was just thinking to get 1 sbi card to shop in sales and was waiting to take SimplyClick rupay when it launches. I think Even sbi Bpcl is better than Simplysave. Should I wait to get pre-approved FYF for bpcl rupay?
BPCL will not be FYF as it is a co-branded card If you don't need 1.51L in SBI CB then you can split 45 or 50K to SimplySave FYF

Back