• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi rejects all my applications

chnleo

TF Buzz
I hold Axis, hdfc, icici and idfc with limits ranging from 15L to 5.5L. No bank rejected my cc applications. My present cibil score is 783. Since more then a year, I have been trying Sbi cc from simply click to elite cards. All my applications are outrightly rejected! It is the only card missing from my stable.

First reason was that my work place was not locatable! Later the reason was that it seems I need to wait for a year to reapply! Is it true??

I hold Axis, hdfc, icici and idfc with limits ranging from 15L to 5.5L. No bank rejected my cc applications. My present cibil score is 783. Since more then a year, I have been trying Sbi cc from simply click to elite cards. All my applications are outrightly rejected! It is the only card missing from my stable.

First reason was that my work place was not locatable! Later the reason was that it seems I need to wait for a year to reapply! Is it true??
stop applying.. sbi nowadays is v strict on leverage...don't hurt ur records.. its fine not to have sbi.. wait till ur income increases.. apply after 9-12 minths

Paying ₹100 to the office verification agent will do the Job, for my 1st Application for some reason Sbi took my permanent address as office address which is a village & my current address is the same city where i work. So agent called & asked is your office located at that village i said what village then he started uttering my parents house address, so I corrected him & told him the office address. He said no problem i’ll mark it as valid & indirectly asked for some money. I said if the application went through then i’ll send you & again he reassured there will be no problem, & viola i got my 1st Sbi card. So My friend it all depends on these small things. Next time if you apply just talk to the guy straight forward ₹100-200 will do the Job.

लगता हैं SBI कार्ड की बिना तुम्हारी ज़िन्दगी सूनी और वीरान हैं ...Just move on in life....Accept the fact that they don't need you....

Back