• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Rewards points devalued (simplyclick)

Das.N

TF Ace
I have simplyclick card from Sbi. It's very hard to earn rewards points in this card as Instant discount purchases are excluded from rewards points. Previously, It was 2000 points for 500 Amazon voucher. Now today It's showing 2500 points for 500 . Don't know about others card like simplysave.Most people use this card only in sales. And it will take an eternity to reach that target. 1000003936.png .

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
The statement credit option is not there on Simplyclick. They had it on Simplysave, but not on this one. They've just introduced Myntra as a 10x partnr. So if you don't have any specific Myntra card now that Axis cards don't offer anything extra there, perhaps worth keeping it. Else, Simplyclick is worth it only as LTF.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The statement credit option is not there on Simplyclick. They had it on Simplysave, but not on this one. They've just introduced Myntra as a 10x partnr. So if you don't have any specific Myntra card now that Axis cards don't offer anything extra there, perhaps worth keeping it. Else, Simplyclick is worth it only as LTF.
We will get more discount, if we purchase Myntra gift voucher.

P B R G

TF Ace
I have 5000+ reward points on this card. I was checking the vouchers, everything is of 500 value only (2000/2500 points) it seems.

Can't we redeem single voucher worth above 500 values?

If the above answer is NO then is the reward redemption fee of 99+GST applicable each time if I redeem multiple vouchers?

Last edited:

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I have 5000+ reward points on this card. I was checking the vouchers, everything is of 500 value only (2000/2500 points) it seems.

Can't we redeem vouchers above 500 values?

If the above answer is NO then is the reward redemption fee of 99+GST applicable each time if I redeem multiple vouchers?
They already mark up reward redemption fee as reward points.
2000 to 2500 for ₹500

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any charges for statement credit redemption in simplysave?