• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Use Your Earned DC Reward Points to Pay CC Bill

desiviru

TF Ace
Hey TFians,

I came to notice that we can use SBI Rewardz website to pay all Utility Bills just like SBI Unipay. Beofre this I never noticed CC existed there.

Those of you who are using SBI DC for RPs can use earned points for CC Bill payment but only for maximum amount for which you have enough RPs.

Steps:

1. Register at https://rewardz.sbi/ with Cust ID and Acc. No. (You can also login without creating account through SBI Netbaking or YONO App and go to Reward Point redemption menu).

2. After logging in, Select Recharge and Bill Payments and then View All.

3. Here the page just like UniPay will open. Select Credit Card followed by your CC from the list. All BBPS supported CC banks listed there.

4. Enter the amount and proceed.

5. You can pay CC Bill equal to reward points by diving it by 4 as 1RP= 0.25p.

For e.g- If you have 2000 RPs then pay CC bill of equal to Rs.500 or less.

Many of you may know it but it is for those who don't. This way you can redeem your points to fullest. Only -ve is it doesn't allow payment on CC via other payment methods.

Last edited:
Hey TFians,

I came to notice that we can use SBI Rewardz website to pay all Utility Bills just like SBI Unipay. Beofre this I never noticed CC existed there.

Those of you who are using SBI DC for RPs can use earned points for CC Bill payment but only for maximum amount for which you have enough RPs.

Steps:

1. Register at https://rewardz.sbi/ with Cust ID and Acc. No. (You can also login without creating account through SBI Netbaking or YONO App and go to Reward Point redemption menu).

2. After logging in, Select Recharge and Bill Payments and then View All.

3. Here the page just like UniPay will open. Select your CC. All BBPS supportted CC banks listed there.

4. Enter the amount and proceed.

5. You can pay CC Bill equal to reward points by diving it by 4 as 1RP= 0.25p.

For e.g- If you have 2000 RPs then pay CC bill of equal to Rs.500 or less.

Many of you may know it but it is for those who don't. This way you can redeem your points to fullest. Only -ve is it doesn't allow payment on CC via other payment methods.

Thank you for detailed steps. I have been looking for such steps since some time. I only wanted to redeem DC points against CC bill. I just now read your post and immediately followed it and redeemed points against sbi credit card bill. Being BBPS, it got credited instant as well.

Back