• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Instant SBI Card for *All!

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
I have entered my details in step 1 and moved to step 2

Step 2 details (Professional details) and step 3 (KYC details like bank verification) is yet to be done and I don't intend to proceed with the application.

Will they do a hard enquiry on CIBIL now?

yolofino

TF Premier
Till which stage did you complete before they asked documents from you and CIBIL got hit?
After I entered my professional details, they did not ask for my bank account and I got the cibil hit.

Now asking to submit docs. Someone called me to schedule an appointment with the executive to collect KYC docs. I don't know how their system is... I already hold an SBI card (IRCTC). Why can't they just use that? Why waste money and time for KYC again?

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
After I entered my professional details, they did not ask for my bank account and I got the cibil hit.

Now asking to submit docs. Someone called me to schedule an appointment with the executive to collect KYC docs. I don't know how their system is... I already hold an SBI card (IRCTC). Why can't they just use that? Why waste money and time for KYC again?
Yes same for one of my family member. They made us do KYC again even though there was already one SBI Card :)

Now having 2 LTF SBI Cards

Vishvajeet

TF Select
it is not instant as of the document error
but i have got approval message today from sbi , I applied on 18-06-22
still to get details like credit limit can't follow up on the link send by them
It says "sbi Card credentials as entered by you are incorrect. Please try again or call up the SBI Card helpline on 39 02 02 02 (prefix your city code) or 1860 180 1290, 1800 180 1290 (only for MTNL and BSNL users)"

Last edited:

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
Can you share what you wrote in email to them for making your cards LTF?
Yes

I wrote them like this...

"Hello,

I am holding a SBI Simplysave Card ending **** with you.

I would like to request for conversion of my card to lifetime free (LTF) since all the other credit cards I hold from other banks are LTF.

I may have to close my card if the same is not converted to LTF"

That's all

They converted it to LTF after few months I asked them to convert my simplyclick to LTF since I already have one LTF SBI Card and it doesn't make sense to keep one paid

prc1990

TF Ace
Yes

I wrote them like this...

"Hello,

I am holding a SBI Simplysave Card ending **** with you.

I would like to request for conversion of my card to lifetime free (LTF) since all the other credit cards I hold from other banks are LTF.

I may have to close my card if the same is not converted to LTF"

That's all

They converted it to LTF after few months I asked them to convert my simplyclick to LTF since I already have one LTF SBI Card and it doesn't make sense to keep one paid
Email id?