• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi vistara card unknown charge

rockking1994

TF Premier
After the 4.5 lakh milestone I stopped using the sbi card but just now saw one charge not sure why it is does any one know what its is PFA
IMG_6302.jpeg

TheHurtLocker

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Basically you can't use this card on any instant discount offers unless you're a regular spender on the card (which will let you maintain regular reward balance each month in case of forfeit), otherwise they are going to charge your card for cv points earned. This is the by far the stupidest policy I've seen.
When I pointed this out to the customer care supervisor he had no explanation at all.

telescope

TF Ace
Basically you can't use this card on any instant discount offers unless you're a regular spender on the card (which will let you maintain regular reward balance each month in case of forfeit), otherwise they are going to charge your card for cv points earned. This is the by far the stupidest policy I've seen.
When I pointed this out to the customer care supervisor he had no explanation at all.
is this stupid rule exist only with sbi vistara or other bank vistara aslo?