• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Vistara Prime Card

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am currently holds SBI simplyclick with 2.5l limit, any possibility to get SBI Vistara Prime?
I have reached customer care, but yet to get any update.
Anyone has experience that can share.

No. I don't want to redo the process of submitting documents, verification etc, few months back I had recd pre approved offer for another card, but I skipped, I'm wondering if anyone got another card like prim vistara/other by calling customer care or any other experience?

No. I don't want to redo the process of submitting documents, verification etc, few months back I had recd pre approved offer for another card, but I skipped, I'm wondering if anyone got another card like prim vistara/other by calling customer care or any other experience?
Vistara Prime can't be applied by Customer Care, its either online or offline through agents

I'm asking them to provide me this card as pre-approved similar to another they given to me 2-3 months back, but the offer got expired.
In pre-approved they send a link which we need to apply to upgrade etc.

Anything I'm missing?

I'm asking them to provide me this card as pre-approved similar to another they given to me 2-3 months back, but the offer got expired.
In pre-approved they send a link which we need to apply to upgrade etc.

Anything I'm missing?
When you apply online through sbicard website, you do get pre-approved cards shown to you when you select that you are an existing cardholder

I tried that, it is not showing any pre-approved card to me. Hence I'm asking support to push the offer thru backend channel or any other method.
If you applied for a SBI cc recently, then it won't show any more cards. Best way then is to go through an offline agent, as they can provide exact reason for this

I haven't applied recd, but my last application with SBI card was close to 1.5 yes old.
I have ask for customer care, if doesn't work, will try airport method if it will work. If not, then definately agent as last option

I heard some people getting card instant approved if applied at airport stall/counters .
Someone mentioned on this forum or Twitter
Fyi - don't remember if it's for axis vistara or SBI Vistara

can connecting flight be booked using vistara prime milestone coupon?
suppose one need to go to BLR-LKO but no direct flight rather connecting flight BLR-DEL-LKO

can we book BLR-DEL-LKO using one premium economy ticket voucher code if ticket cost is less than 10K? or one need to consume two milestone benefit coupons ?

can connecting flight be booked using vistara prime milestone coupon?
suppose one need to go to BLR-LKO but no direct flight rather connecting flight BLR-DEL-LKO

can we book BLR-DEL-LKO using one premium economy ticket voucher code if ticket cost is less than 10K? or one need to consume two milestone benefit coupons ?
No you cannot.
You can only schedule either direct flights and if it connecting, it would cost you 2 premium economy tickets.

Back