• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Scam Alert] IndusInd CC Purchase protection plan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
All - Want to alert you all about the IndusInd credit card scam in the name of Purchase protection plan.

I recently got IndusInd card a week back and received a call today asking if the card has been activated. He then mentions that a Rs.1499 purchase protection plan is active on your card and if you want to deactivate please download an app. This is where I got suspicious as the website he gave was not the official one and I immediately disconnected the call.

Please don't fall for any such things especially if the call comes from a mobile number or they ask to download any app or visit any website which is not official.

Always remember that you can reach out to the official customer care anytime later so don't get panicked by the fake urgency they create.

Satark Rahiye!

Attachments

• Indie.png
    Indie.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 34

Anonymous_

TF Buzz
Scary that it's a very nicely made website compared to other fake ones. Except for the APK file, almost all other things are taken and even linked to the official website

its_karan

TF Ace
All - Want to alert you all about the IndusInd credit card scam in the name of Purchase protection plan.

I recently got IndusInd card a week back and received a call today asking if the card has been activated. He then mentions that a Rs.1499 purchase protection plan is active on your card and if you want to deactivate please download an app. This is where I got suspicious as the website he gave was not the official one and I immediately disconnected the call.

Please don't fall for any such things especially if the call comes from a mobile number or they ask to download any app or visit any website which is not official.

Always remember that you can reach out to the official customer care anytime later so don't get panicked by the fake urgency they create.

Satark Rahiye!
Pata nhi kyu
1715290671879.png