• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia drastically reducing credit limit.

VicksJ

TF Select
Today got the message that my limit is reduced to 20k as I am not using the card, what are they expecting? use ihis card as a daily driver :oops: .

I am not sure what was the earlier limit but it was in some lakhs for sure. not able to login to scapia app as it is throwing error. I think time to close this and get a proper federal card as it is useless.
Just checked it was 10L, 10L to 20k what are these guys smoking. Who will take a card for travel for 20k limit

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Is se accha SBM ke saath hi tie up kar leta Scapia 😛

Neobanks ko acche banking partner nhi milte kya?
Indian banks are very conservative when it comes to tech. If it were up to them, most would not allow net banking, let alone UPI. Allowing a software first company to write credit cards in your books is too much for them.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Indian banks are very conservative when it comes to tech. If it were up to them, most would not allow net banking, let alone UPI. Allowing a software first company to write credit cards in your books is too much for them.
Even BoB and Indian Bank have tied up with Onecard. More sarkari banks should do the same in future.

vega

TF Premier
I beg to differ with you.

Although the upi has put us on the world map, it's loss making thing, and no bank is insane to spend their hard earned money in form of cashback for customer acquisition.
Moreover, they didn't have investors' money like FinTech had.

krishc

TF Ace
If Scapia wants to survive, they should immediately add new banking partners and give existing customers option to switch.
These ongoing abrupt credit limit decreasing kind of shenanigans can break a small fintech start-up if not reacted properly.

Jupiter & fi had also started with lots of promises and now they're reduced to just another account - which most people don't care about.

Last edited: