• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SCB Messed up after Update.

Below issues are noticed after the recent system update by SCB

1. Cards have been temporarily blocked without any communication.
( my 2 cards are temporarily blocked without communication, and realized only when the transaction failed and didn't receive otp. Called customer care and they confirmed this has effected a lot of users due to some issues with the update)

2. Total payment made in a single card is transferred to all cards by SCB cards where there are dues.
This stopped due to system issue after the update. Payment got reflect in one of my card on 30th Aug'24, however same was not transferred to other until 9th Sep, and was done after I had to call. Payment was due on 6th Sep so hopefully no issues due to 3 days grace period. But pathetic status after the update.

3. Transaction after July not reflected in online banking after 31st July.

4 Card services section not opening.

These are the few I noticed with my account. Do check if your cards are altest active or not.

Regards

Yep have 3 cards with 1 EMI acc. The update is pretty bad The UI sucks, auto transfer between accs with no clarity anymore which acc should i pay too...
The strangest of all my EMI acc number was changed. I have emi account added as beneficiary, yesterday made neft payment which was reversed later did the digging & noticed the numbers were changed (that's an insane thing to do)

Sms from SCB.. Clearly showing the Mess they created.

Dear client, kindly note there is a delay in generation of your credit card statement, this month, due to the Credit Card system upgrade. Please login to Online Banking/SC Mobile to view your credit card transactions and rewards summary. We regret the inconvenience caused - StanChart

++ @helloworld

yes seems issue at the SC side :(
Now am thinking to use only one card

strange thing is even earlier they do auto-payment from one card to another to settle monthly bills. not sure why they have to mess up this time. and yes, old closed cards showing in netbanking which confuses whether those are active or not.

Some features in Help & Services not working any more. And surprisingly, still 360 rewards takes time to load.

strange thing is even earlier they do auto-payment from one card to another to settle monthly bills. not sure why they have to mess up this time. and yes, old closed cards showing in netbanking which confuses whether those are active or not.

Some features in Help & Services not working any more. And surprisingly, still 360 rewards takes time to load.
1. My old platinum cc which I closed several years ago started to show up.

2. EMT cc is not there under manage cards and I have no way to reset PIN or activate contactless payments.

3. complained 2 weeks ago for the above problems, still no reply.

Back