• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

School fees with amazon gift voucher

sharawpnk

TF Buzz
I have 1.38l school fee payment coming next month. I can pay thru CC with 1.5% charge+GST or amazon wallet with 2% charge+GST.
What is maximum amazon gift voucher i can buy with Tata Neu CC and get 5% coins?
Can i use any other card for buying amazon gift voucher and get good rewards? I have Tata Neu infinity, Amex MRCC, IDFC Wealth and ICICI Amazonpay.
I may get Infinia before Sept. My BM said he will get it before end of this month. Is it better to wait for Infinia and pay with it?

I have 1.38l school fee payment coming next month. I can pay thru CC with 1.5% charge+GST or amazon wallet with 2% charge+GST.
What is maximum amazon gift voucher i can buy with Tata Neu CC and get 5% coins?
Can i use any other card for buying amazon gift voucher and get good rewards? I have Tata Neu infinity, Amex MRCC, IDFC Wealth and ICICI Amazonpay.
I may get Infinia before Sept. My BM said he will get it before end of this month. Is it better to wait for Infinia and pay with it?
IDFC wealth gives only 3x for educational payments (0.5%).Rest all cards give rewards below the 1.5% charge+GST.
Infinia would be your best option it gives base 3.3%

Back