• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

mrbean

TF Buzz
Two months ago I have received myzone ltf through axis mobile app.
Any possibility for getting another card once the myzone is closed

sidp

TF Ace
Two months ago I have received myzone ltf through axis mobile app.
Any possibility for getting another card once the myzone is closed
I think for manual application you need to wait for 90days from last approval.

you might get one by calling phonebanking, but they won't be able to give any cobranded card.

I hold an Airtel Axis CC (Visa) since Nov 2022. Yesterday, while checking pre-approved card offers on Axis Mobile app, I saw the option to apply for Airtel Axis Mastercard Credit Card. I was baffled upon seeing it and thought that it could be a glitch as I already hold Airtel Axis CC.

I decided to chat with Axis Support to understand the possibility of holding the same card twice. They were clueless about it.

So, I went ahead with the application, with the thought that at most my old card will be closed or my application will not go through. But, to my surprise, I was able to submit the application and immediately received approval. Right now, I can see TWO Airtel Axis CC in Axis Mobile (Open) app.

I am curious to know if anyone else has been able to hold the same card twice from the same account/mobile number.

FYI, this will be my third Axis CC. I had two prior to applying this one -
1. Airtel Axis CC (Visa)
2. Axis Ace CC
The same also reflected on me, thinking about applying for second card

Received the card today! Activated it right away and did two online transactions on it so far.
I was able to hold two LTF My Zone issued to me for about 6 months with two different Cust Id but when I applied for Airtel Axis Fourth Card for me after FK Axis, and 2 My Zone their system detected that and I got call from their Mumbai Office to close One My Zone instantly as they said no one can hold same card variant twice, I requested them to convert one to any other variant but they denied stating it was a system glitch that must be rectified, so, they said decide and settle one of My Zone dues which I want to close and they will callback after 48hrs and they called I told them last 4 digits and it was closed instantly.

Attachments

• IMG_20230302_161714~2.jpg
    IMG_20230302_161714~2.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 19

Anupama_Jha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was able to hold two LTF My Zone issued to me for about 6 months with two different Cust Id but when I applied for Airtel Axis Fourth Card for me after FK Axis, and 2 My Zone their system detected that and I got call from their Mumbai Office to close One My Zone instantly as they said no one can hold same card variant twice, I requested them to convert one to any other variant but they denied stating it was a system glitch that must be rectified, so, they said decide and settle one of My Zone dues which I want to close and they will callback after 48hrs and they called I told them last 4 digits and it was closed instantly.
What would have happened, if you disagreed and hadn't picked up the 2nd call, or don't agree for card closure ?!

mailmenow

TF Premier
But here the both MYZONE cards are of same variant. But the above mentioned person having two Airtel cards of different variants visa, and master.

What would have happened, if you disagreed and hadn't picked up the 2nd call, or don't agree for card closure ?!
It is query that will remain unanswered as I have picked the call and gave consent to close One because I wanted Axis Ace in my portfolio but they have straight denied for that conversion, and I have already claimed Sony Liv on both cards, plus I already have a portfolio of 28+ credit cards, so that extra card has nothing special for to offer.

It will automatically close by the system as an individual can hold only 3 cards at a point of time as per their policy .
No that was not a issue as I have hold four Axis card for about 1.5 years without any other banking relationship, but recently closed FK Axis on self will due to recent devaluation and as they were not ready to convert it to LTF.

mailmenow

TF Premier
No that was not a issue as I have hold four Axis card for about 1.5 years without any other banking relationship, but recently closed FK Axis on self will due to recent devaluation and as they were not ready to convert it to LTF.
Holding 4 cards will not be allowed by axis bank from October month. I already had a conversation with the senior department from Mumbai. Because I want to take neo by closing MYZONE as I was holding 3 cards already at that time. But my forth card get generated. But within 24hrs, they closed it by stating that my 4th card was issued by mistakenly due a technical glitch and they closed it
. I think it will not affect for those who hold 4 cards before October month. But they already informed the same that bank started the intimation to customers to close their 4th cards.