• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Secondary bank account

rohit911

TF Buzz
Kindly suggest me a secondary bank account specifically for the purpose of credit card payments.

I was thinking for kotak zero balance account but no branch nearby.

My primary bank account is in HDFC.

Kindly suggest me a secondary bank account specifically for the purpose of credit card payments.

Pls look at RBL account with Signature plus DC.
If you don't have only HDFC credit cards, why looking for secondary. I guess you have Millenia DC, if that's not enough another option is to open another bank account in HDFC Bank with Millennia DC.

Pls look at RBL account with Signature plus DC.
If you don't have only HDFC credit cards, why looking for secondary. I guess you have Millenia DC, if that's not enough another option is to open another bank account in HDFC Bank with Millennia DC.
Not for the cashback, just to avoid false sense of having the money which is actually to be paid in cc bill.

Not for the cashback, just to avoid false sense of having the money which is actually to be paid in cc bill.
Do you want to move the money right away to a secondary account, every time you use a credit card, and pay all the credit card bills directly from this account?
In this case too, it's simpler if you open another HDFC Bank account and use it.

If you are a student then open idfc future first account 0 Amb with free visa signature Debit card

I have my hdfc account in my hometown branch.
Now I will be joining my college in a few days, which is in a different city, so I was thinking to open an account in a bank near to my college.
But the thing is that only Indian Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of india are available there.

Back