• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Secured celesta credit card

I opened a selfie account today and booked an FD worth Rs. 25K to get a secured Celesta credit card. I am unable to find a way to apply CC and lien my FD against the credit card.

PS: I want this card solely for the purpose of Free international Airport lounge access outside India. Please share any other LTF secured credit card (with around 25K FD), Debit card or Family Saving Accounts (with upto 2L AMB)

Tejo

TF Legend
I opened a selfie account today and booked an FD worth Rs. 25K to get a secured Celesta credit card. I am unable to find a way to apply CC and lien my FD against the credit card.

PS: I want this card solely for the purpose of Free international Airport lounge access outside India. Please share any other LTF secured credit card (with around 25K FD), Debit card or Family Saving Accounts (with upto 2L AMB)

Im not sure on fd amount regarding secured cc + variant

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Fund 5 lakh IP get idfc wealth DC for lounge.

jetesh

TF Premier

Its done now ???

jetesh

TF Premier
Are u sure about 25k fd for rupay plat cc?
Can u share source
200 percent; I already have one against FD.

First, open an account with PNB and download the PNB One app.

1. Create FD

2. Wait for 30 days (cooling period).

3. Apply CC against FD.

4. E-CC will be generated within 2–3 working days.

5. Physical card dispatch and delivery within 10–14 working days.