• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Advice on Optimal Payment Method for TATA AIG Two-Wheeler Insurance

I need to pay for my TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance and I’m considering which credit card or payment option would give me the maximum cashback or rewards. I have the following credit cards:
  • OneCard
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • IndusInd Platinum RuPay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
  • IDFC First Wow
Should I use any of these credit cards for the best cashback or rewards? Alternatively, are there any other payment options, like Amazon Pay, that might offer better benefits

Solution
I need to pay for my TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance and I’m considering which credit card or payment option would give me the maximum cashback or rewards. I have the following credit cards:
  • OneCard
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
  • IDFC First Wow
Should I use any of these credit cards for the best cashback or rewards? Alternatively, are there any other payment options, like Amazon Pay, that might offer better benefits
You can buy amazonpay GV from amazon using Apay ICICI credit card for 2% CB and use the Amazonpay balance to pay the insurance

Before adding balance, check if amazon is fetching your insurance bill

Kindly Mark as solution...
  • OneCard
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
  • IDFC First Wow
You can buy amazonpay GV from amazon using Apay ICICI credit card for 2% CB and use the Amazonpay balance to pay the insurance

Before adding balance, check if amazon is fetching your insurance bill

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111

Solution
Back