• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking advice on optimizing my credit card portfolio.

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hey everyone,

I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to share that my Cibil score stands at 785. I've been actively using credit cards since November 2021, and here's a rundown of my cards from oldest to newest.

I'm currently on the lookout for core bank LTF credit cards with good limits, particularly on a Card C2C basis. I'm open to any new card suggestions you might have.

Thanks to the insights from this forum, I recently applied for the ICICI Platinum Chip card using Amazon Pay ICICI via Twitter, and I'm pleased to say that it got approved.

I've also applied for IDFC First on a C2C basis and have been offered the IDFC Millennia card with a 1 lakh limit. I'm currently deliberating whether this card is worth accepting. Any thoughts on the Millennia card?

Furthermore, I applied for AU Swipe Up on a C2C basis and was offered the AU Xcite Ace card. I'm wondering if this card is worth considering as well.

Here's a quick recap of my current card lineup:
1. SBI Simply Click: Limit 75K (Paid)
2. OneCard BOB: Limit 90K (LTF)
3. ICICI Amazon Pay: Limit 230K (LTF)
4. HDFC Business Moneyback: Limit 38K (LTF)
5. Edge Federal Credit Card: Limit 241K (LTF)

Looking forward to your valuable input and suggestions.

Are there any other Lifetime Free cards that offer significant benefits?

I'm considering applying for the IDFC Select and Axis Kiwi RuPay cards.
Additionally, there's a pre-approved offer for the IndusInd Legend card. Is it worth?

When I was closing my HDFC MoneyBack card, the retention team offered me the Tata Neu LTF. I declined because the credit limit offered was the same as my MoneyBack card, and the limit is shared.

I am looking for similar support in optimizing my credit cards. The below listed are my credit cards, the CITI rewards card is the oldest, and Axis Atlas is the latest.

Bank Variant
Citi Bank Rewards Paid
HDFC Regalia LTF
HDFC Neu Infinity LTF
ICICI Amazon LTF
ICICI Platinum LTF
ICICI Sapphiro LTF
ICICI Sapphiro LTF
Axis Bank My Zone LTF
Axis Bank Indian Oil paid
Axis Bank Atlas paid
RBL Bank Duet LTF
Kotak League LTF
IDFC First Wealth LTF
Amex MRCC Paid
Standard Chartered Rewards LTF
AU Bank LIT LTF

I am looking for similar support in optimizing my credit cards. The below listed are my credit cards, the CITI rewards card is the oldest, and Axis Atlas is the latest.

Bank Variant
Citi Bank Rewards Paid
HDFC Regalia LTF
HDFC Neu Infinity LTF
ICICI Amazon LTF
ICICI Platinum LTF
ICICI Sapphiro LTF
ICICI Sapphiro LTF
Axis Bank My Zone LTF
Axis Bank Indian Oil paid
Axis Bank Atlas paid
RBL Bank Duet LTF
Kotak League LTF
IDFC First Wealth LTF
Amex MRCC Paid
Standard Chartered Rewards LTF
AU Bank LIT LTF
The ICICI Platinum LTF is pointless when you have ICICI Sapphiro. The only justification for having it is if you want to snag a 10% discount twice during sales/festival season. That's a very rare situation, I say. I also find the ICICI Amazon redundant because its 5% can be bettered by getting Amazon Pay vouchers at a higher reward rate via your other CCs (Amex MRCC or HDFC Regalia on SmartBuy + Gyftr). I don't know or own the other cards to have a comment.

5% can be bettered by getting Amazon Pay vouchers at a higher reward rate via your other CCs (Amex MRCC or HDFC Regalia on SmartBuy + Gyftr). I don't know or own the other cards to have a comment.
There are limits in purchasing gvs. If you are buying a product worth more than 1lakh, apay icici gives 5% without any restrictions.

The ICICI Platinum LTF is pointless when you have ICICI Sapphiro. The only justification for having it is if you want to snag a 10% discount twice during sales/festival season. That's a very rare situation, I say. I also find the ICICI Amazon redundant because its 5% can be bettered by getting Amazon Pay vouchers at a higher reward rate via your other CCs (Amex MRCC or HDFC Regalia on SmartBuy + Gyftr). I don't know or own the other cards to have a comment.

I recently got Sapphiro and it is only for occasional sale. Will close the platinum card.

Back