• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Recommendations: Best Debit Card for Maximum Benefits on Credit Card Payments via Apps

📣 Hey everyone! 💬

I'm looking for some insights and recommendations from our amazing community here! 🌟 I'm trying to find the best debit card option that provides maximum benefits when used to pay off a credit card through apps like Cred or Cheq.

Monthly spends via credit card ~ 2.5 lac

So if a debit card can be used to make this and i get even 1% cashback, I'll that also as good enough

💳 Have any of you found a debit card that offers great rewards, cashback, or other perks when utilized to pay off your credit card bills? 🎁💰

Please share your experiences, suggestions, and any insights you might have. Your valuable input will help me make an informed decision and maximize my benefits while managing credit card payments!

🙏 Thank you in advance for your time and contributions. Looking forward to your recommendations! 🤩

I will suggest you search and read threads across the forum. There are quite a few recommendations.

Debit cards from RBL, IndusInd and HDFC are a few worth checking.

3 Debit card options are there:

1) HDFC Easyshop platinum
Gives flat 1% Cashback upto ₹750 per month. Available for any account. Annual price is ₹750 but you can get it free with savings max account or HDFC relationship program.

2) RBL Signature+
Gives 1% Cashback in the form of voucher upto ₹1000 per month. Available for any account. Annual Price is ₹5900. But you get voucher worth ₹5000 for that.

3) Indus MC World Exclusive
Gives 0.93% Cashback but only available for Exclusive account holders. Annual price is nil for exclusive account holders.

Back